Saturday, November 6, 2010

55 Min massage?

1 Week until race day!!
Could you use a Free 55 Minute massage?   If so, I am putting on a little competition for whoever can guess the closest to my finishing time in Clearwater next week Saturday.  If you can not comment on my Facebook page you can simply comment on my blog instead. Your guess needs to be down to the second.  (If same guess is given, the prize will go to the person who gave that guess first)  The closest time will receive a free 55 minute massage from Peak Performance Massage in Madison.  I have been getting Massages from Megan at PP for couple months now and can truly say that I would not have been able to do the quality amount of training for Clearwater as I did without PP.  Thanks for voting!! PJE

2 comments:

  1. my guess is 3:56:56 ann eicher Whatever the time just have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was over 40 Votes on my Facebook Page and a person from that group won. PJE

    ReplyDelete