Monday, December 27, 2010

German Clearwater Magazine Article

Hey,

    So at the Clearwater Race this year a magazine writer by the name off Sina Horsthemke  contacted me and interviewed/asked about my race at Clearwater and followed up after the race.  She ended up using some of my answers in her article which was just published last Wednesday in a Germany Triathlete magazine (www.tri-mag.de).  If you look at the link below and flip to page 5 you will see a nice picture of me on my bike at Clearwater.  The article is all in German so I am not sure what it says, but see my last name throughout the article so I must be included in something.  Take a look, if you read German enjoy a good read if you don’t enjoy looking at all the picures. Haha I would like to give a BIG thank you to Sina for asking me to help out with the article, hope you help you out in the future again. 

  Thanks for reading, PJE  GTGTG


2 comments:

  1. Do you need a tranlation? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure if you want, thanks : ) Email me, pjeicher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete