Monday, December 19, 2011

Thoughts


     During my training I do lots of thinking.  Smart thinking, crazy thinking, wasteful thinking and just plan weird/stupid thinking.  Below are just a few of the quick and random thoughts that have gone through my mind during training this year.

-Wind directions; North, East, South, West and the new direction, sucks to be you bike rider.
-Move to your forefoot, its just plan faster, period.
-5 year class reunion, where will I be?
-I officially want to do this sport for a living.
-Don’t worry I will move out of your way.
-Move B****, get out da way, get out da way.
-Motivation and dedication is not something you can learn or get, it’s just something you have.
-Oh I feel fast!
-Oh my stomach hurts, think I got to poop, oh no just got to fart.... darn my stomach still hurts.
-Lets surprise myself
-I should probably not be running this hard on my LSD day.

Those are a few of the most random thoughts you could ever read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment