Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back With Vengeance

Vengeance, Dictionary term (the desire for revenge.)

7 Weeks from today is when I will be racing in Clearwater Florida for the half ironman world championships!

Time to "Buckle up" and put the "nose to the grind stone."  I am feeling great at the moment and can hardly wait to toe the line in Clearwater.  But before I can do that there is a LOT of hard work to be done in preparation.  I know there will be one word in the back of my mind during it all. REVENGE! I was talking to a tri friends at the pool the other day and he was mentioning how there is no other race better then a "revenge race."  So I have officially named clearwater my revenge race of IM Louisville.  No I am not angry about Louisville or anything like that, but as most of you know it did not go nearly as well as I had wanted.  I have worked way to hard this summer to not have that "one" race result under my belt.  So I am going to take all that has been built up inside of me and all that I learned during that race and LET IT OUT with everything I have.  So with that said, I am going to go have some fun while Giving The Glory To God working on my revenge race. 

Thanks for reading PJE

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK PAUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say son is, KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES...GO GET'em. Love you Paul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you've learned so over over the entire year, and those were some pretty rough conditions down in Louisville. You are gonn kill it this November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I will be cheering you on 120% there in Clearwater!!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete