Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Black Beast

I FINALLY have a TT bike again!!! The result a shiny new “Black Beast” Carvel P4. After a long beginning of the year without a TT bike I feel like it was a blessing in disguise.  I have been using my gracious friends extra road bike for the beginning of the year and now that I am on a TT bike again I feel like I have a LOT more power on the bike then before.  Riding a road bike taught me many things and plan on trying to begin each season and other parts during the season on a road bike.  I love being on a triathlon bike a lot more but feel like mixing it up on the leg muscles helps a tremendous amount.  So yes I have one of the best bikes on the market now, but it still comes down to my own two engines that due the grunt of the labor.  Those to engines are primed and ready to race next week at Elkhart Lake.  Cant wait to show off all the hard work that I have been putting in. 



Thanks to Endurance House for helping me get my new bike,  Jeff D/ Mark H for helping me build/ learn how to build a bike,  my friends who helped convince me to go all out and get the P4 and my family/girlfriend who are just amazing!!  GTGTG
Thanks, Paul E

No comments:

Post a Comment