Sunday, November 20, 2011

Newton Natural Running Coach

Last weekend I had the privilege to participate in a 2 day, Newton Natural Running Coach Certification course.  It was a BLAST and really enjoyed learning more about what I love (Running) as well as a company that I love (NEWTON RUNNING COMPANY!) I have never seen a shoe company invest so much money in education as Newton has. That really tells a lot about a company that only functions if they sell shoes.  I am very happy to be a brand ambassador for them. Glad to inform you all that I did pass the course and am now considered a Newton Natural Running Coach.  Would love to help educate you with any running questions that you may have!

It takes 21 days to form a habit, start with these 4 basic running tips. 
1. Slight forward body lean, with proper running posture.
2. Run at a Cadence of around 180. Does not matter if your running a 15min mile or 5 min mile.
3. Land on your forefoot/mid-foot.
4. HAVE FUN!!

2 Points
"Running is a series of one leg stances"
"Natural running requires lifting the feet instead of pushing off the ground"

Running more efficiently, faster with less injury starts with those tips. If you have more questions or seeking advise? Ask me, watch both videos, stop by Endurance House or visit http://www.newtonrunning.com/

THANKS
GTGTG

No comments:

Post a Comment