Sunday, December 7, 2014

CONTINUING ON

Dedicated to continue learning, continue training and continue reaching for my long term goals. 
The start of my 2014 triathlon racing season may not have gone the way I would have liked, but I sure have been enjoying the ride. (No pun intended)  Balancing my new work and coaching commitments has put an interesting new twist to my training, which I have just about gotten untangled.  I have a whole new meaning for balancing schedules.  Luckily no one can judge you for trying your best and never giving up.  Still have many months for some consistent quality training to enjoy. 
My Racing
The year so far.... A finish at 70.3 NOLA and 70.3 Raleigh... The year ahead for racing 70.3 Muncie, 70.3 Steelhead, Ironman Wisconsin and Ironman Chattanooga. 
Coaching
The year so far.... Ironman Texas Finish, a 50k Finish a Olympic Distance Finish. Numerous other goals reached.  
The year Ahead... Few more Ironman Finishes, Few more 70.3 Finishes some Mountain Biking, Marathons and a whole lot of FUN!!
Race Day Events
The year so far.... Helped put on more successful events/races in the last few months span then I could have ever imagined.
The year Ahead.... More events and .......... BIG NEWS coming SOON!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment