Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Student of the sport"

4 weeks and 3 days till race day.... Last week was a rest week which is making this week so much better!!  With my extra time last week I was able to spend even more time becoming a "Student of the sport."  With only 2 years "really one year" of racing under my belt, I feel it will helpe me become more experienced to help me reduce my "Rookie Mistakes."  Kona was this past Saturday and I was glued to my computer watching every second of that race.  I learned so much from the pre race videos/ articles leading up the race and even more while watching the race on Saturday.  Experience and knowledge wins races, so I am trying to gain all the experience and knowledge I can and use that in the races to come.  Hopefully I can slowly but surely use the knowledge I learn and spread it off to you readers.  Thanks PJE

No comments:

Post a Comment