Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Similarities?

What do all of the pictures below have in common?! 
Well, they are all funny/strange things that went on during the Thursday's Aquathon and Sunday's Pewaukee Sprint Triathlon.

The first 3 pictures are all things I got to consume during the transition of the Madison Aquathon after the 1000Meter bathtub lake swim, and before the 5k run. Got a total of 4min30sec taken off of my overall time. Really fun way to mix up a mid week race.
1st Consumption in Transition
2nd Consumption in Transition
3rd Consumption in Transition
The second 2 pictures are 2 things that tried to stop me from racing/while racing the Pewaukee Triathlon. 
Got pulled over on drive to the race to take away any possibility of a pre race warm up.  LUCKLY, somehow I only got a few warnings and no tickets.
Train passing forced ~30sec break during the bike portion of the race. Of course in between a big downhill and uphill segment of the road.

This sport always keeps me on my toes and thats one reason why I love it.
Next up... RACINE 70.3!!!
Believe
 GTGTG

2 comments:

  1. wait so you drank a beer and ate those two things in exchange for time??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it was great! After the swim and before the run in transition for each thing you had you had 90seconds taken off your final time.

    ReplyDelete